Our partner Gemba Academy has released a new online training course called "The Seven Quality Control Tools." This 22-module course goes through the various types of quality control graphs, pareto charts, check sheets, cause-and-effect diagrams, scatter diagrams, histograms, and control charts with supporting examples and applications.
Gemba Academy courses are unique in that they are a series of high definition quality video modules, coupled with quizzes and supporting downloads developed by lean leaders with real shop floor experience. HD quality lets you watch the video at your computer, or project the video to a large training room with no perceived loss of resolution or quality. The 10 minute videos are designed to be the optimal length for an effective learning experience. The subscription model (although DVDs are also available) is unique in that there is no per-person charge – it is by site, which lets you train as many as you want for one low cost.
Take a look at all of the Gemba Academy lean learning courses, which now include the following:
- Lean Starter Package – a FREE group of 8 video modules to demonstrate the technology and quality
- 5S Workplace Productivity (9 modules)
- Dealing with the Seven Deadly Wastes (9 modules)
- Practical Problem Solving (20 modules)
- Transforming Your Value Streams (16 modules)
- The Seven Quality Control Tools (22 modules)
- Quick Changeover: The SMED System (12 modules)
- Lean Lingo Explained (12 modules)
New courses are being added every couple months and are included in the subscription packages.
As a special promotion until the end of July, new subscribers to the Complete Lean Package Premium (all courses plus the DVDs) will receive all 100+ Superfactory PowerPoint training presentations for free!
Give Gemba Academy a try – we think you'll be impressed with the technology, quality, and depth of the content!